Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE/EUW Free Ranked Wins

Discussion on EUNE/EUW Free Ranked Wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EUNE/EUW Free Ranked Wins

I am in this moment Platinum IV EUNE and I am looking for some EUNE/EUW lvl30 Bronze/Silver or Unranked account to offer some ranked free wins.
I've been boosting some friends from silver to gold and bronze to silver and I started to like playing in those leagues so if anyone wants some free wins just add me on skype @dodoboydragos

For any of the people that thinks that I want to steal their account, I need to say that it is not possible since I am not asking for your email or anything related, all that you do is give me your username and password, you can change it at any time and I'm just going to simply play some ranked games on your account.

My own account :

Tags
account, bronze, free boostig, silver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Free Ranked Wins
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, im looking for one Free ranked win on a euw acc g4 :) I can vouch for you :)
[Buying] EUNE Ranked Team Slot +10 Wins
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Want to buy Ranked Team Slot in Master or Challenger team with 10 wins on eune server! Leave your prices and how fast you can add me in team and do them 10 wins.
Free Ranked Wins in Bronze V
09/29/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and I look forward to offer my elo-boosting service here. Because I'm new, I need to collect vouches and TBM in order to prove that I'm trustworthy. That means that I offer free wins in Bronze to you. TeamViewer-Login and DuoQ are possible. I play on EUW, EUNE, TR and RU, but DuoQ only is available for EUW unless you can give me a second account to play with. I can speak English and German. We can use Skype and Teamspeak if you have a server we can...
[Selling] Selling Diamond 5 ranked team EUNE 5/5 wins.
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
The topic says everything. Offer me here. I will go fisrt with trusted members.
[Selling] 30 Level acc EUNE, 20 CHAMPS, 2 WINS -0 RANKED, STIL UNRANKED
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
30 LEVEL EUNE 20 CHAMPS (SOME CHAMPS WITH RP) 2 WINS ( STILL UNRANKED) i sell it for 20euro add me on skype for offers: xargon.one