Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Gold accounts EUW, many champions!!

Discussion on 2 Gold accounts EUW, many champions!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Gold accounts EUW, many champions!!

Hey guys, I'm selling 2 Gold accounts of mine both on EUW server, the email is verified with mine also!

I can go first if you are really trusted otherwise we could use a middleman.
Payment method: Paypal

Account1: Gold 4, 5 Rune pages, 97 Champions (38 Skins)

Account2: Gold 4, 5 Rune pages, 95 Champions (30 Skins)

Contact me on skype for more information about the skins!

You can also leave a PM here if you would like!

Cheers,
Old 02/28/2016, 14:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This guy is scammer 100% proved as he wanted to buy account wanted me to go first then send money, i offered him middle man so safe for both and equal and he deletes me and says no.

Tags
league of legends acc euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - (lvl30) Gold accounts lots of champions! (NOT BOTTED)
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete this thread please.
[Selling] EUW accounts all champions/many skins
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings, here the list of accounts I'm selling All accounts selling with mail and support information Only way I accept is Paypal If you are interested contact me using skype StARG0A1 I don't like advertisment fights etc. so selling isn't something I'm good on, so, please, If you bought an account, leave a comment, thank you :) I accept only ways when you pay first or garant services. If you aren't sure about paying first then take care about garant services before writing to me please ...
[Selling] 2 Accounts EUW Lot of skins and champions
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
3400 Influence Points ● 400 Normal Wins ● 35 Champions ● Skins (Pharao Amumu, Reverse Annie, Promo Queen Annie, Dragonwing Corki, Bandito Fidlesticks, Steel Legion Garen, Jugdment Kayle, Marble Malphite, Headhunter Yi, BlackThorn Morgana, Gungry Nuno, Frozen Olaf, Full Metal Rammus, Bunny Riven, Professor Ryze, Super teemo, High Noon TF, Firefang Warwick, Warrior Kindgom Xinzhao, Pentakill Yorick) Account 2# Level 30 - Bronze IV ● 1500 Influence Points ● 900 Normal Wins ● 88 Champions...
[Selling] WTS euW level 30 Gold I all champions champions account
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello as topic said im selling euw level 30 account gold I all champions 10 rune pages. 38 skins + original email. if interested post here or pm me