Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yoppe's Eloboost service! Cheap prices and fast service!

Discussion on Yoppe's Eloboost service! Cheap prices and fast service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yoppe's Eloboost service! Cheap prices and fast service!

EUW/EUNE Eloboosting service!

Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services!
Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains.
We are at the moment looking for few vouches!
You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below!

Prices and system!

We can guarantee you fast and safe boost.
Generally we are playing with your account!
If your account gain less then +17lp, we need to raise our price 20%.
Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr!

Bronze prices:

Silver prices:

Gold prices:

Platinium prices:

Payment and Contact Infos!

We are accepting PAYPAL only atm!
[You have to send moneys as a gift, family]
If you have a questions!
You can contact us from Skype: Yoppelol
Old 09/16/2015, 13:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added in skype
Old 09/16/2015, 18:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 113/0/0
You need a vouch ?
Old 09/16/2015, 19:02   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

he got me win 2 games in plat .. i will promote this service
Old 09/17/2015, 19:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought duo yesterday i paid and then he deleted me on skype :S

! DONT TRUST !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coolguycool's Eloboost service! Smooth and fast with good prices!
09/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
EUW/EUNE Eloboosting service! Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. We are at the moment looking for few vouches! You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! Prices and system! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost.
[Selling] Masterbooster's Eloboost service! Cheap prices!
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost. Generally we are playing with your account! If your account gain less then +17lp, we need to raise our price 20%. Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr!
[Selling] InclusiveWoW's Eloboost service! Cheap prices!
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost. Generally we are playing with your account! If your account gain less then +17lp, we need to raise our price 20%. Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr!
[Selling] DMND's Eloboost service! Smooth and fast with good prices!
08/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
EUW/EUNE Eloboosting service! Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. We are at the moment looking for few vouches! You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! Prices and system! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost.
[Selling] EloBoost service on NA/EUW/EUNE Not so cheap, but good and fast service.
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/va1Dd.jpg Hello there everyone my name is Garen, and I am a high diamond 1 ranked player both on EU west and on NA servers and i main Top lane and Jungle, I have a friend who is helping me Boost who is currently in league Diamond 3. - i will jump straight into business, but unlike most boosters who spam threads with win streaks, I will tell you a little about myself first and then post massive win streak pictures from various clients throughout my Boost Journey, at...