Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Bronze and Silver boosts NA!

Discussion on Cheapest Bronze and Silver boosts NA! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest Bronze and Silver boosts NA!

Hello I am currently a Gold 1 player from NA, have a lot of time on my hand so I was thinking of offering my services to you for cheap since I am not as high ranked as some of the others, but I promise to get the results anyway.
Bronze 5 > Bronze 4 = 5 USD$
Bronze 4 > Bronze 3 = 5 USD$
Bronze 3 > Bronze 2 = 7 USD$
Bronze 2 > Bronze 1 = 7 USD$
Bronze 1 > Silver 5 = 8 USD$
Silver 5 > Silver 4 = 8 USD$
Silver 4 > Silver 3 = 9 USD$
Silver 3 > Silver 2 = 10 USD$
Silver 2 > Silver 1 = 11 USD$
Silver 1 > Gold 5 = 12 USD$

Pm me here or add me on Skype: tyler.mclaughlin.969
I can play a voucher game for those who want to see if I pass their test!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze V to Gold V Boosts [!!!CHEAPEST!!!]
05/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, im currently bored and unable to play on my main account so im offering boosts from Bronze to Gold just msg. me with ur offer. I can guarantee that i offer the cheapest price since im not planning on doing this for a long time. I will do 3 games for free to proof that i can actually carry. (Only 1 per person) http://i.epvpimg.com/pyaHd.png
[Selling] EUNE/EUWE boosts to bronze/silver/gold cheapest price on the market
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
about me : im plat v player selling boosts for cheapest it can get because i just want to have fun playing in the lower elo but i climb so fast i thought why not benefit others instead of making smurfs over and over again proof: http://i.imgur.com/hL7ZjRV.jpg
[Selling] Bronze to Silver Elo Boosts
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently only a gold player but I believe competitive prices can perhaps get me few clients. As a university student being poor is really bad so I believe winning few games can help me out with bills and food for this month. Can do vouches at first of course. Looking forward to 2euro per game after. After a certain time will probably consider doing silver boosts.