Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 1 EUW account with Diamond 3 MMR (80 skins)

Discussion on Platinum 1 EUW account with Diamond 3 MMR (80 skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 1 EUW account with Diamond 3 MMR (80 skins)

Account is plat 1,decayed from master because of inactivity. Diamond 3 MMR.
A lot of skins on account (around 80). Only 10 champs missing.
Add me on skype for more info: pmpinci
Old 09/15/2015, 15:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 101/0/0
EUw ? Added on Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 1 EUW account with Diamond 3 MMR (80 skins)
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account has 80 skins and diamond 3 mmr since I was master at the beggining of the season. You also have master border in ranked games and challenger border in normal and ranked team games. Add me on skype for more info: pmpinci Approx. price: 120€
[Selling] [NA / Level 30] [Diamond / Platinum II] [ALL CHAMPIONS] [162 SKINS] Account
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Details: Server: NA Level: 30 This account has 20 rune pages. Season Details: Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum
[Selling] EUW S4 Diamond/S3 Platinum Account 100 Champs 5 Skins
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my League of Legends Account on Euw. Ranked: S1: Unranked S2: Silver S3: Platinum I S4: Diamond V Champions i dont own: Darius, Fiora, Nautilus, Sejuani, Viktor, Volibear, Talon, Skarner, Yorick, Nocturne, Karma, Trundle, Swain, Urgot, Heimerdinger, Singed, Sion and Anivia. Every other champ is owned.
[Selling] EUW S4 Diamond Account - S3 Platinum - 70 Champion - 8 Skins
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
EUW S4 Diamond IV Account - S3 Platinum - 70 Champion - 8 Skins Skins: Victorious Elise Ionia Master Yi Assasin Master Yi Buccaneer Tristana Arcade Hecarim Mafia Jinx
Selling NA Platinum/Diamond Account All Pax Skins
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Platinum in two queues, Diamond in one. All pax skins. More information at League of Legends NA LOL Guide All Pax Skins Diamond Platinum 492010205979 | eBay Btw, you can use the code papasgift to get some rewards at papa johns if you spend over 12 dollars. you're welcome. bump for great pizza deals