Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA 130 SKINS ALL CHAMPS DIAMOND 3 65 LP| Triumphant Ryze|35kIP 400 RP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 130 SKINS ALL CHAMPS DIAMOND 3 65 LP| Triumphant Ryze|35kIP 400 RP

Champions:All
Runes:ALL
Rune pages:20
Icons:100+
Skins:130
Rare ,expensive,legacy:Goth Annie,Definitely Not Blitzcrank,Riot Blitzcrank, Striker Ezreal,Pulsefire Ezreal,Nottingham Ezrea, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Riot Graves, Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV, Traditional Karma, Defender Leona,Haunted Maokai, Victorious Morgana, Bewitching Nidalee, Triumphant Ryze, Zombie Ryze,Pirate Ryze, Poro Rider Sejuan,Underworld Wukong,Nosferatu Vladimir, Underworld Twisted Fate,Spirit Gurad Udyr.
DIVISIONIAMOND 3 (DIAMOND 1 LAST SEASON)

PRICE:90EUR PAYPAL/SKRILL.

« ELO BOOST. Need vouch | EUNE/EUW/NA Unranked, D2 last season. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS][EUW] DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT|ALL CHAMPS|LOADS OF SKINS|CHAMP.RIVEN|TRIUMPHANT RYZE!
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey, I decided to sell my main account since I don't really have time to play there and it would be a real shame not using such a good account. This account has never been banned or warned and never had any referrals! As title says, my account is Diamond 1 at EUW server with 6X LP. It has diamond rewards from season 2 and silver rewards from season 1. I'm able to play placement games in season 4 for potential buyer. There are all champions at the account and enough IP to buy like 4...
[Selling] EUW - Diamond IV, all champs+111 skins incl. 5 legendaries and Triumphant Ryze
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i offer my diamond IV account on eu west with diamond II teamelo and some european pros in my friendslist. the account owns all champions plus 111 skins how listed. he never had any banns or some other penalties. last season i was diamond in two tiers, solo and team. the special thing on this account are that he includes nearly all runes for all position (20 pages) and some skins which you can't buy furthermore or you couldn't buy, like triumphant ryze. elo: ELO champs:...
[Selling] EUW - Diamond IV, all champs+111 skins incl. 5 legendaries and Triumphant Ryze
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i offer my diamond IV account on eu west with diamond II teamelo and some european pros in my friendslist. the account owns all champions plus 111 skins how listed. he never had any banns or some other penalties. last season i was diamond in two tiers, solo and team. the special thing on this account are that he includes nearly all runes for all position (20 pages) and some skins which you can't buy furthermore or you couldn't buy, like triumphant ryze. elo:...
EUW - Diamond IV, all champs+111 skins incl. 5 legendaries and Triumphant Ryze
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys, i offer my diamond IV account on eu west with diamond II teamelo and some european pros in my friendslist. the account owns all champions plus 111 skins how listed. he never had any banns or some other penalties. last season i was diamond in two tiers, solo and team. the special thing on this account are that he includes nearly all runes for all position (20 pages) and some skins which you can't buy furthermore or you couldn't buy, like triumphant ryze. elo:...