Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account 142 skins 80 with middleman

Discussion on Account 142 skins 80 with middleman within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 340
Account 142 skins 80 with middleman

Runes: ALL
Runes pages: 13
Champions: ALL
Skins: 142 full of legendary/rares skins
Price: 80€

ONLY WITH MIDDLEMAN

« D5|ALL CHAMPIONS| 10 RUNE PAGES|80SKINS | Rare gold 5 account euw *TOP* since 2009 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 15 Euros Platinum Account (40 champs , 15 skins) [Middleman][Paypal/Bitcoin][CHEAP]
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my plat account The Account : Region/Server : EUW Division : Platinum V S5 , Platinum S4 Profile Image Champs : Champions Image Runes and Icons : Runes and Icons Image Skins : Skins Image Price : 15-25 Euro (Negotiable)
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sold
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN PREF (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN ONLY (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
WTB: Diamond or platin Account! with much skins! pay skrill! I go first or Middleman
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB: Diamond or platin Account! with much skins! pay skrill! Only trusted! skype: mmogold.cheap i give 100% first Only EUW