Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gifting Account / RP / Mystery Gifts

Discussion on Gifting Account / RP / Mystery Gifts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Gifting Account / RP / Mystery Gifts

Hello,

i'm looking for RP Accounts, Cheap RP and Mystery Gifts.

I pay for Mystery Gifts 1.5€ / each
For accounts, please make offers.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GetYourSmurf - Mystery Gifts / Cheaper Skins & Champions (Gifting Service)
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 164 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/CitBrRO.png If you have any questions about this service contact us via PM or skype (getyoursmurf)
[Buying] Gifts (Mystery Skins) | RP | Gifting Accounts
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I want to buy Gifts (mystery Skins), RP & Gifting Accounts. Payment: through PayPal. Offer me something. If the offer is cheap and trustful, I'll contact you through the PM system. Regards, S04'
[Selling] WTS Mystery Gifts, Champs etc. (RP Gifting Service) (40+% Off RP Price)
07/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling anything RP gift-able.. 1 gift (490 RP) = 2.3 USD Also selling specific skins, champs etc. at that price rate. 490 RP =2.3 USD You need to add me a day in advanced to trade, or we play a quick Co-OP game per gift. Add me on skype: ferrerohrocher
[Selling] RP Gifting - Mystery Gifts - Skins & more! [100% moneyback guarantee][130+ Positive]
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The service: Gifting skins, champions, icons..etc. Pretty much anything that can be bought with RP. On the EUW server only. Safety Measures: The RP was bought from the shop directly via credit card in ~2012, it is a very old account that I actually forgot about. Should you lose the gifts at any time and provide proof that it was because of my service (not you being toxic, you ain't slick =p) I will refund you 100% of what you paid, 100% money-back guarantee folks! The pricing: *Note...
[Buying] Gifting Account OR Mystery Gifts!
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a Gifting Account with minimum 10k RP and search Mystery Gift Services. =) Skype: misaki.epvp Thanks, ~Maufeat.