Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIRING A DIAMOND/MASTER/CHALLENGER BOOSTER!

Discussion on HIRING A DIAMOND/MASTER/CHALLENGER BOOSTER! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

EUROPE WEST

Hi.

I currently need one DIAMOND/Master/Challenger booster for my Boosting Service.

What can I offer? Even though we started not long ago, I already have a decent business and can offer a good amount of jobs.

I WILL PERSONALLY TEST YOUR IN GAME SKILLS (1 game will be enough) TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE ABLE TO BOOST AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

Do you think you're the right person for this? Contact me on Skype at:

Gucc1337

Good luck.
Old 09/08/2015, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
D2 Jungler/Midlaner here
Old 09/09/2015, 19:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Add my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring D1/Master/Challenger for Diamond Orders only
10/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
We need D1,Master or Challenger Booster Currently just to handle Diamond Orders. We will need proof for ur elo and u need to do 1 trial game at Diamond Payments trough Paypal D5-D4 37€ D4-D3 37€ D3-D2 52€ D2-D1 60€
HIRING A DIAMOND/MASTER BOOSTER!
09/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
HIRING A DIAMOND/MASTER/CHALLENGER BOOSTER! EUROPE WEST Hi. I currently need one DIAMOND/Master/Challenger booster for my Boosting Service. What can I offer? Even though we started not long ago, I already have a decent business and can offer a good amount of jobs.
HIRING A MASTER/CHALLENGER BOOSTER!
09/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
NORTH AMERICAN REGION Hi. I currently need one Master/Challenger booster for my Boosting Service, to take care of the difficult jobs I get. Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3799169-deathlotusxs-boosting-service-bronz e-challenger-cheap-trusted.html By contacting me, you agree to the pricelist above and won't ask for more. We are currently a 7 man team. All of us are Diamond I-II and we have 2 Master players. Right now we need a Booster capable of...
Hiring (Diamond-Master-Challenger) Boosters <NA>
07/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need NA booster Skype: Omnitored
[Buying] Hiring NA D1+/Master/Challenger Booster
03/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
I started boosting service. I am looking for master / challenger booster in NA server since I am getting more orders than I thought. I am currently working with 2 challengers and 1 master tier boosters in NA/EU. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3607561-na-eu-challenger-master-tier-boosti ng-elobridge.html this is my boosting thread and you can reach my skype : SKTT1ELOBOOSTING. Requirements: