Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean Name / Plat 3 64 LP / 5k IP/ 65 Champs/ Triumphant Ryze

Discussion on Clean Name / Plat 3 64 LP / 5k IP/ 65 Champs/ Triumphant Ryze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean Name / Plat 3 64 LP / 5k IP/ 65 Champs/ Triumphant Ryze

Hey folks of Elite PvP! I'm selling an originally owned account. As the title says, this account comes with a clean name.
The name on it is "Vision". I've had offers JUST for the name ranging for $50-$100.
That's an extra perk to this account and I won't be inflating the price of this account to adjust for the worth of the name on the account.

Account Overview:
Profile:
Updated list of skins:
18 Rune pages:

Unfortunately, there is a short lived downside to this account FOR THE MOMENT.
-75 Game Chat Restrict
-35 Ranked Restrict

DUE TO THE ABOVE LISTED BLACK MARKS, I WILL BE REDUCING THE PRICE OF THIS ACCOUNT.

I'd like to ask for a measly $150 because of the 18 rune pages /and the skins on the account / Platinum Rank/ Amount of Champions/ Quality of Username.

This account COULD be resold by the customer for quite the profit if they're willing to complete the Chat restrict games. I'm setting the price fairly low too.

Accepted form of payment: PayPal
Old 09/09/2015, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump??????????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Plat 1 TRIUMPHANT RYZE $200 USD
07/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 4 Gold 70 Champions Notable Skins: Triumphant Ryze/ Eternum Nocturne/ Judgement Kayle/ Victorious Elise/ Victorious Morgana/ Haunting Nocturne 5 Rune Pages: RED 9x Flat AD/ 9x Flat AtkSpd/ 9x Flat ArmorPen/ 9x Flat MagicPen BLUE: 9x Flat Cooldowns/ 9x AP/ 9x Flat MagicRes YELLOW: 9x Flat Armor/ 9x Flat Health QUINTS: 3x Flat AP/ 3x Flat AtkSpd/ 2x Flat Lifesteal/ 1x Flat MagicPen/ 1x MoveSpeed Notable Icons: 2012 Harrowing/ 2013 Harrowing/ S2 Bronze/ S3 Gold/ S4 Gold Video Tour:...
[Selling] Euw Plat V Triumphant Ryze 30€ VB PSC/PP
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/bcxyf
[Selling] EUW PLAT IV 80LP+ TRIUMPHANT RYZE 75 Champs 7 Skins 40€ Skrill
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title, http://i.epvpimg.com/t6rPe.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/UYyAg.jpg More infos, screenshare etc.. on skype. Skype : dmarkus007
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...