Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap lvl 30 lol accounts

Discussion on Cheap lvl 30 lol accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Cheap lvl 30 lol accounts

Hi, my name is kristian and i sold lol accounts.

I can sell my accounts via ************** (Safe metod page) This page it takes the money and the account and when the account its in the buyer email, give the money to the seller.
This page in the most safe i think in all the internet for sell / buy virtual accounts for games and this is all my actualy offers :

This website takes a % of the payment for his own but if you whant those accounts more expensive i can also sell the accounts via skype for a best price.
Skype - Kristian.Hack

This are 10 accounts i actualy have. All of them verifed on my emails.