Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat I 54LP to Diamond 5 Mobile Payment

Discussion on Plat I 54LP to Diamond 5 Mobile Payment within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat I 54LP to Diamond 5 Mobile Payment

Hey like u can read in this threadtitle, im searching for someone who can play one Account from Platinum I(54LP) to Diamond V.
The Account is on EUW and i can only pay you with Mobile Payment or with a Call of Duty Advanced Warefare Key for Steam.

Kind regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Plat 1 19LP to Diamond5 Mobile Payment
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey like u can read in this threadtitle, im searching for someone who can play one Account to Diamond. The Account is on EUW and i can only pay you with Mobile Payment or with a Call of Duty Advanced Warefare Key for Steam. Kind regards
[Buying] Plat II 45 LP to Platin I Mobile Payment
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Threadtitle pm me king regards
Selling plat 4 acc can do to diamond or other elo(SEARCHING FAST PAYMENT)
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WEll i wanna sell my smurf account started 2 days ago , to boost from unranked , since i need fast money , i its atm p4 , if you want i can do it to diamond or any other elo for a bigger maount of payment...... Screenshot by Lightshot offer me pls per pm or leave me ur skype ( SICK MMR ON THIS ACCOUNT)=
Mobile Payment TR
05/23/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Funktioniert mobile Payment auf TR also mit € ?
[Buying] S3 Plat/Diamond Acc [Payment:PSC]
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Iīm currently looking for a S3 Plat/Diamond Acc.Payment is Paysafecard as mentioned above. I donīt care about the Amount of Skins/Runes/Champs. Not going to spend more than 100€. Trade will be done via MM For your and my own Security.Might be going fist to really trusted Members. Only with original email, support account with confirmed recovery info.If you donīt have this Information donīt even think about messaging me, Iīm not a dumb kid.