Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Boosters [EUW] [EUNE] [NA]

Discussion on Hiring Boosters [EUW] [EUNE] [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
Hiring Boosters [EUW] [EUNE] [NA]

Hello.

As the title says, I'm hiring boosters.
I need serious people, from D1 to Challenger, that are available to work, because i get lots of orders.
I'm looking for several EUW/EUNE boosters and one NA boosters

I will give you the price quotation on Skype, add me : tfgclutch.

Thanks,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring Boosters - EUW,EUNE,NA
08/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I a making an eloboosting service and as so I am looking for available and reliable boosters. Boosters must be Diamond 1 at least and have some spare time. Add me on skype to discuss all the details (pricing, jobs/day, how it works, etc): tfgclutch TFG.
[Buying] Eloshuttle is hiring new boosters! EUW/EUNE
06/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, our EloBoosting&Coaching organization is currently looking for 2-3 Master or Challenger boosters. They should be able to handle every Elo up to Master without any problems! (EUW/EUNE) We need those 2-3 boosters to help us if we cannot manage the number of incoming orders anymore. We actually got 1-2 orders we can't start , that's why we need you as soon as possible! We are only hiring the best of the best! Remember that. If you are interested, add us on Skype:...
[Buying] Hiring Boosters NA/EUW/EUNE
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Title ^^
Hiring Elo-Boosters for EUW, NA, EUNE, TR, RUS and OCE [League of Legends]
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
We are looking for reliable Elo-Booster :) We will start our Elo-Boost Service soon and looking for some Elo-Booster with good Qualifications. http://i.epvpimg.com/ZzLVg.png - You will get a fair Payment for your work :) - Dont forget to fill up the Template
anyone hiring boosters for euw/eune/tur ?
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title. When yes, write me a pm here with ur skype details :) push