Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] ALL CHAMPS | 137 SKINS | RARE SKINS | ALL RUNES

Discussion on [EUW] ALL CHAMPS | 137 SKINS | RARE SKINS | ALL RUNES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 36
The Black Market: 177/0/8
Thumbs up #

#
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA All champs - 205 skins many ultra rare skins - 17 rune pages with almost all runes
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Gold Selling my league of legends account just not that into the game anymore, It is gold 3 atm with 17 rune pages and nearly every rune, the account has 205 skins and every champion here is the elophant page that i updated a week ago and i just added blood moon kalista and debonair ezeral elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/1924225 3/skins asking price is 700 which I think is fair considering the amount of time and money put into the account but I will...
[Selling] GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna sell my account (EUW) ... im so tired of the game maybe someone else can have more fun with it than me http://i.imgur.com/4FKnWKS.jpg
[Selling] Diamond IV, All Champs, 54 skins, 7 runepages, most runes, rare skins
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is currently Diamond 4, has 7 rune pages, most runes, all champs, a lot of icons and 54 skins including a lot of special ones such as: Mecha Kha'Zix SKT bundle Pulsefire Ezreal Victorious Elise Victorious Janna King Rammus UFO Corki Gentleman Cho'Gath Judgement Kayle
[Selling] Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350. Highlights: •Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border) •105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins! Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven,...
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...