Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP RARE GOOD ACCOUNTS!!!

Discussion on CHEAP RARE GOOD ACCOUNTS!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
CHEAP RARE GOOD ACCOUNTS!!!

I got some accounts that i sell, most of them aren't lvl 30 or many champs but they got rare skins and they are not expensive. Some have more champions/IP than others. Most of them dont have any RP. You can buy one of these accounts to make it your main or smurf and have a rare skin. I think some of them have 3 rune pages. All these accounts have unverified email so you can change it to your own and there's no way i could get the account back. I will edit if i get more accounts or if one gets sold.

EUW
1 - Lvl 6 account - has Judgement Kayle (very rare skin) - 4E
2 - Lvl 8 account - has Judgement Kayle (very rare skin) - 4E
3 - Lvl 6 account - has UFO Corki (very rare skin) - 4E
4 - Lvl 10 account - has Riot Kayle (not so rare but it is unavailable) - 3E
5 - Lvl 20 account - just has 2 rare old Christmas icons - 1.5E

Prices are negociable, i accept payment only Paypal, i could also trade 2-4 of these accounts for an unranked account (smurf) botted with a lot of IP. If you want more info, maybe screenshots or anything PM me or add Skype: firefoxfl345.

I also sell this account (EUNE) which is not rare and it is verified (i do give email tho)
LvL 30 account Silver 1 85 LP 48 champions, 5 skins (not rare). 4300 IP. Has season rewards and icons, never banned or restricted, never used scripts or bots. - 10E (Can also trade for smurf).