Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Southern Boosting! NA + LAN server boosting~~ Cheapest Around!

Discussion on Southern Boosting! NA + LAN server boosting~~ Cheapest Around! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Southern Boosting! NA + LAN server boosting~~ Cheapest Around!

Southern Boosting Serv
(the picture is vayne! after you add me, i'll post on this thread to verify we spoke and it wasn't a copycat.)
Or, contact me on this thread/PM. Skype is faster.

About This Service:
~~~~LAN or NA server ONLY~~~~

This service is done by a poor college student who is Master Tier and has several accounts in Diamond. I dont play through any boosting services or use scripts or anything-- so I keep the price low. Can also work deals. Just Ask me on skype! If you ever feel uncomfortable or want proof, I can add you on one of my accounts or play a normal with you to show. (Will charge 2$ to play a normal as proof)

PAYMENT is done by PAYPAL only.
[/COLOR]
Prices:

~~~~LAN or NA server ONLY~~~~

Ranked Placements=$40 *Can negotiate less if you've completed some matches already*
Coaching (Skype)=$10/hour

Duo Boost
4$/win in bronze
5$/win in silver
6$/win in gold

Bronze 5 to Bronze 4=$8
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3=$8
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2=$8
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1=$8
Bronze 1 to Silver 5=$10

Silver 5 to Silver 4=$12
Silver 4 to Silver 3=$12
Silver 3 to Silver 2=$12
Silver 2 to Silver 1=$12
Silver 1 to Gold 5=$15

Gold 5 to Gold 4=$20
Gold 4 to Gold 3=$20
Gold 3 to Gold 2=$20
Gold 2 to Gold 1=$20
Gold 1 to Platinum 5=$25

If your LP gain is unusually low, there may be a minor fee added onto the order. Can also do per win or work deals on just doing promotion series.

Boosting Terms

- The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries). United States
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost? No, but can if asked.
- The customer can log into the account in between boosting sessions? Yes, but message me first to make sure I am not playing or am in champed select.
---- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? 10 minutes
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you-- If the account is banned within 2 days, will be fully compensated.

Please note: Do not play ranked until the boost is finished or the order can be cancelled or fees will be added as to my discretion.