Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEAST [NA] Account // All Champions - 214 Skins - Tons of Runes //

Discussion on BEAST [NA] Account // All Champions - 214 Skins - Tons of Runes // within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow BEAST [NA] Account // All Champions - 214 Skins - Tons of Runes //

As the title says...

The Account is on North America.

All Champions

15 Rune pages / Tons of Runes /

Gold 1. Decayed from Platinium 4.

214 Skins

Most of the Rare Skins:
All TPA Skins, ALL SKT Skins, Most FNATIC Skins, Most Warring Kingdom Skins, Zombie Brand, Pirate Ryze, Red Riding Annie, CHAMPIONSHIP Thresh, CHAMPIONSHIP Shyvana, Panda Annie, Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Jade Fang Cassiopeia, Dragonwing Corki, Victorious Elise, Victorious Morgana, PULSFIRE Ezrael, Nottingham Ezrael, Headmistress Fiora, RIOT Graves, Headless Hecarim, Bewitching Nidalee, Mistletoe LeBlanc and MUCH MUCH more...

Please, only people who know the value of the account. Not giving it ''for free''.

Price: Accepting Offers

Payment: Paypal/Skrill

Contact me on Skype
: Scyt3x
Old 08/30/2015, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wv willste dafür
Old 08/30/2015, 22:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygr View Post
wv willste dafür
Cannot understand you? Can you post it in english?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA - Beast LoL account tons of skins, 11 rune pages almost champions cheap
07/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a LoL account on NA. It has 200 skins and all champions besides azir,reksai, bard and tahm kench. I deliver the verified e-mail with the account. Skins: http://snag.gy/QDfDE.jpg http://snag.gy/o86r1.jpg
[Selling] NA - Beast LoL account tons of skins, 11 rune pages almost champions cheap
07/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, ---- Made a new thread to update with more screenshots. I am selling a LoL account on NA. It has 200 skins and all champions besides azir,reksai and tahm kench. I deliver the verified e-mail with the account. Skins:
[WTS] League of legends account 83 Champions, EU W, TONS of runes/skins.
04/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: European West Champions: 83 Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus,...
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions,
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.