Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 Account for 30 € (No Skins needed)

Discussion on Diamond 5 Account for 30 € (No Skins needed) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5 Account for 30 € (No Skins needed)

Heyo Guys,

As you can see from the topic I'm searching for a Diamond 5 Account where I can smurf on. [EUW]
If possible it should not cost more than 30 € via PaySafeCard.
Don't try to scam me, I'm not an idiot.

You can write her or PM me.
Or just add me on Skype. -> across991

- reborn2you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] DIAMOND, Over 100 champs, 98 skins + 13000rp, all needed runes
09/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I've decided to sell my very first LoL account... Server: EUNE Skins: 98 (Triumphant Ryze, Championship Thresh and many more - Rybana's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats) Champs: 100+ (about 20 missing) + all needed runes (12 rune pages) + tons of icons (even s3 challenger icon), 13k rp + season 3: diamond
[Buying] Platinum-Diamond account with lots of champs [skins not needed]
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As the tittle says :) PM me your skype!
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account, All runes needed, All champions, 30+ skins w/triumphant ryze
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the tittle says I'm a diamond 1 player looking to sell my account. It has all of the runes needed including hybrid and lifesteal, ALL of the champions and the following skins :foxfire Ahri iBlitzcrank rageborn Mundo nottinghman Ezreal Gragas esq. mafia Graves reaper Hecarim tempest Janna Victorious Janna Warring Kingdoms Jarvan