Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] CHEAP: 1€ per game (+ 1 tryout game!) | EloBoost from Bronze to Silver

Discussion on [EUW] CHEAP: 1€ per game (+ 1 tryout game!) | EloBoost from Bronze to Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] CHEAP: 1€ per game (+ 1 tryout game!) | EloBoost from Bronze to Silver

Hey guys,

I'm offering a new service of EloBoosting - Instead of logging in on your account and risking a ban, a booster will duo queue with you and easily get you from Bronze to Silver in a few games, even if you happen to feed.
While other boosts cost around 15€ per division, the concept of paying a small amount per game will most likely cost you much less.

The system works as follows:
  • Server: EUW
  • Each game will cost separately (prizes: see below) and has to be payed before the game starts
  • You can try out the first game for 50 cents (0,50€) to see if you are happy with the service (Exception: This tryout price can not be used for promotion games)
  • Boosting to Gold/Platin/Diamond is also possible, but only for a certain individual payment - The reason why this service is primarily concepcted for bronze to silver boosts is the mmr of the boosters account. A lot of time is required to get the accounts mmr back to low bronze through losses.

The prizes are:
  • Per Game in Bronze 1: 1,50€
  • Per Game in Bronze 2: 1,25€
  • Per Game in Bronze 3-5: 1€
  • First Game (independent of division, but no promotion games): 0,50€

Payment Methods:
  • PayPal

Since both players will play on their own accounts, there is no risk of a ban. Duo-queuing is not against Riots terms of services - Friends are duoing all the time together and it is totally fine.
There is no downside: While getting boosted with no danger of a ban, it is a known fact you will also get better yourself when playing with better players.

The booster's account is already placed in bronze at a low mmr - So your game should not be more difficult than your average games. And even if it is and you happen to feed, the booster will hardcarry as much as possible.

IF THE BOOSTER HIMSELF LOSES YOUR TEAM THE GAME (BY FEEDING, THROWING, ETC), YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FULL PAYMENT BACK! (MINUS PAYPAL-FEES OF COURSE)

If you are interested, please send a private message to this account.