Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lvl 30 unranked acc (that isnt botted + unverified)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 unranked acc (that isnt botted + unverified)

hi epvp

most of my accs got permbanned cause of botted acc and i would like a new one that is unranked, it can be w.e last season i dont really care aslong as it has decent champs+runes and isnt botted obv

« EUW Account +20 skin +65champ s5 | lvl 30 Account unranked »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] TEMPNAMEKILLERS ACCOUNT SHOP - ONLY UNRANKED, UNVERIFIED, NON-BOTTED ACCOUNTS
10/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
All of my accounts are unranked, unverified and non-botted. Safest accounts you can get. Also every account has been inactive for at least two years. These accounts are not hacked, cracked or obtained any other naughty way. (Some accounts may have...
looking for unranked, botted, unverified smurf
08/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
looking for unranked, botted, unverified smurf. completely fresh. euw paying with paypal or elite*gold need at least 22k ip dont want it to be banned in 2 days .. buying more (3-6) if quantity discount
[Selling] Who sells level 30 unranked (unverified e-mail, botted, 20k ip +etc..) on TR TURKISH?
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Who sells level 30 unranked (unverified e-mail, botted, 20k ip +etc..) on TR TURKISH Server? can't find anyone who sells them! pls send me a link if you sell.
[Selling] [5-7.50] EUW/EUNE/OCE [LVL 30/Unranked/Non Botted/Unverified]
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
http://i61.tinypic.com/fw8kg.jpg The accounts have no bans/restrictions and are all unverified, thus you will be able to register them on your own email adress! (None are botted either!) The accounts have all been inactive for quite a while!!...