Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap normals / boosting to gold NA/EUW/LAN

Discussion on Cheap normals / boosting to gold NA/EUW/LAN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 183/1/8
Cheap normals / boosting to gold NA/EUW/LAN

Hiya Epvpers,

I just recently quit'd job, while I find another I feel like playing some League!

I didn't play in about 1-2months and I have no accounts left, i'm willing to play ranked / normals just to catch up with the patch!

I'll be willing to do so for very very cheap since it's mainly to catch up !

If u think i'm doing well we can deal something out for gold + !

Used to be Diamond 2 and run alot boosters here !

*I know I have some Negs, we can use a middleman or w/e safe way u feel like using !

Cheers!

*Will edit post once I find an account to play on !! *

My skype: live:epicfaust
or msg / pm here !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ►NORMALS◄ Boosting Service ' ALL SERVERS
09/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i start my new Boosting Service :mofo:, but for now it isn't Elo Boosting . I can boost your normal game stat . You want more normals games ? Just ask me ! Are you have only 170 games and you want 300 ?! Just ask me ! In this forum is total new stuff ! What you will get ? 1.You will have more normals played . 2.You will have more IP for champions and etc... Servers : EUNE , EUW , RUSSIA , TR , BRAZIL , NA ,etc.....
CHEAP ELO BOOSTING BRONZE TO GOLD [VERY CHEAP]
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/nZhkh.jpg
[Selling] Gold IV 67 Champs|Few Skins|~200 normals
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Möchte hier meinen Account verkaufen. Wurde noch nie gebannt und hat auch keine Verwarnungen! Ich bin ersteller und habe alle Daten da. RP: 17* IP: 311* Eine AP/AD Runenseite. Auch noch ein zwei andere Runen. Dazu noch das Cloud9, EG UND MYM Avatar! Champions
Langeweile --> Spiele paar normals mit eurem Account :) / Playing normals on your acc
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Kaum macht man einen Thread hier auf, antwortet der Riot Support... :D