Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Gold 1 Plat 1 account Good Champs Cheap

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold 1 Plat 1 account Good Champs Cheap

Hey guys jimmy from lolsaloon here looking to sell two accounts for quicksale

One is gold 1 with 70 champs at 20 skins the other is plat 1 with 20 champs 0 skins looking for quick sales so will sell cheap skype is jimmyrustlexd

« Buying Unranked accounts EUW! SKrill ! | Gold 5 EUW Account EXTREMELY CHEAP 15 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 1 account | CHEAP & 40+ champs | Plat border
06/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello here ! I'm selling my smurf account Gold I (Was Plat V on Season 4 & Season 3) cheaper cuz need buy a headphone ! :) I accept PP & PSC only 2 runes champ 41 Champs 17 Skins
[Selling] Acc Plat with good mmr 110 champs 13 page of runes and a lot of skins (CHEAP)
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I sell my account because I am no longer interested in playing more. I leave it fairly cheap because I want rid of it as soon as possible. pm me if you are interested 110 champs 60 skins 13 page of runes Platinum acc with good mmr
[Selling] Selling Cheap NA Account Good Skins/Good Champs Need To SELL!
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner of this Gold V account with high gold MMR and a Gold Border, I am willing to take offers on it. I will only accept payments in paypal only. I will not go first unless you are trusted. Contact me at lolproboostsupport Icons URF Icon, Season 2 Silver Icon, Season 3 Gold Icon, 2012 Halloween Icons, Season 2 World Championship Icon, CLG Icon, Pulsfire Ezreal Icon, 2012 Christmas Icons, 2013 Christmas Icons Champions Akali Amumu Ashe
[Selling] CHEAP NA S3 Plat S4 Gold Inactive Account - SKINS - 60 Champs - 11 Runepages
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I have a super cheap account for sale. Was used as a smurf account S3 (Finished plat 1). Reached Plat V S4 after placements and then quit league. Account has been inactive since December and has decayed to Gold 4 75 LP. Has S1 bronze cup summoner icon and pretty decent skins. 11 FULL runepages 5K ip 60 champs s1 bronze cup summoner icon decently rare skins
[Buying] need account gold/plat cheap with some champs
04/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Need account gold / plat / diamond, with some champions runes and skins. Max budget 50€ Pay with paypal (safe for me) I want to change email No scam, you are so annoying