Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond III Smurf ACC EUW With Diamond II - I MMR [34 Champions]

Discussion on Diamond III Smurf ACC EUW With Diamond II - I MMR [34 Champions] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond III Smurf ACC EUW With Diamond II - I MMR [34 Champions]

Hey guys, today i am here to sell one of my smurfs that i grinded to lv. 30 and played on it with my Ex-Girlfriend to help her out. Since we broke up and i do not use the account anymore and i do not want even to play on it, i do want to sell it.
Info on the account-
34 Champions

4 Skins [Unchained Alistar];[Red Card Katarina];[Dragon Slayer Vayne];[Riot Girl Tristana]
----------------------------------------------------------
Has AD Runes, and AP Runes that works perfectly with all champions.

The account has a decent Diamond II - Diamond I MMR.
The account has a decent KDA as you can see in the picture below
How the trade will work is like follow, after the payment you send me your email, so that i can change the accounts email to yours and you can reset the password without a problem Just leave me a PM and ill contact you, IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME, ASK FOR A MIDDLEMAN.

Expecting around 100€ for the account any offer appreciated.

If you are interested request me a trade on epvp and THEN add me on skype: david_sro
Old 09/21/2015, 19:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
175$ for this account ? Way too much mate.
I dont think you will get offers higher than 50$. Good luck sellign tho.
Old 09/21/2015, 19:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefinho10 View Post
175$ for this account ? Way too much mate.
I dont think you will get offers higher than 50$. Good luck sellign tho.
Got offered for 80$-90$, had another customer for 225$ before i lowered the price, did not sell due to real life problems.
Old 09/27/2015, 16:12   #4

push

pussh

Tags
diamond 3 euw cheap