Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New private Elo Boost on EUW!

Discussion on New private Elo Boost on EUW! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow New private Elo Boost on EUW!

Hey guys,

i have been boosting lol accounts a long time ago and i wanted to start doing it again.
Im not a member of any big boosting service, therefore i'll sell my boosting very cheap.
I just happen to have a lot of free time right now, so i thought i might wanna start boosting again.

Add me in skype if ur interested; schmitz951

Payment would be accepted via Paypal or PSC

Bronze Divisions:
Silver Divisions:
Gold Division: 12€
Platinum Division: 15€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Elo Boost From Any Elo Up to D1
10/25/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 160 Replies
http://i62.tinypic.com/33e5xr9.jpg Experienced Master Tier Boosters! http://i60.tinypic.com/20z9ycy.jpg About Us We started playing in early s1, we're very experienced soloQ players.
Private Elo Boost From Any Elo Up to D1
10/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 106 Replies
About myself I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear. I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. Placements 40 Euro for Bronze-Gold Rules for that : 10/10 win or minimum Gold 5 50 Euro for Platin-Diamond Rules: 10/10 = perfekt - 9/10 = good - 8/10 = 1 netwin...
[Buying] Private Rank 3 Boost
08/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, Iīm searching for someone to boost my new Smurf to Private Rank 3, so i can play MM! Offer me here with Price and time to finish! Greets
[Selling] Private Elo-Boost
04/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im doing private Elo-Boost from Bronze V to Gold V. Price is 10€ per division but can still vary. Vouches are possible. Just pm me for more information :) Server: EUW
Looking to boost for a service/private
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, as the title says i am looking to get hired by a service or do private orders, i am currently high master/challenger on my accounts. I am kinda new on the site but still want it to be professionel. i can boost from bronze 5 - master tier. I don't mind speaking on skype, or so on just to keep it more trusted. feel free to PM me with offers/questions. EUW