Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2X PLAT 5 EUW SMURFS

Discussion on 2X PLAT 5 EUW SMURFS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2X PLAT 5 EUW SMURFS

selling 2x plat 5 euw smurfs 20 euros each both have 86 % win rate.
they're unverified.
I also have a plat 2 one thats verified to my email for the same price they all have 16-18 champs.
I can also lower the price if you buy all of them at once.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0c90ce4b96b21f16b74ed19cad131253.jpg (8.3 KB, 10 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] My 2 Smurfs Plat/Gold EuW !!! cheap :)
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Da ich aus beruflichen Gründen ab nächster Woche für die nächsten 3 Jahre kein Internet bzw keine möglichkeit habe weiter LoL zu spielen verkaufe ich jetzt meine Smurfs da ich keine verwendung mehr für sie habe. Smurf 1: Gold 56 Champs 3 Skins http://s14.directupload.net/images/141117/vf86ts6 e.png Skins: Teemo - Super Teemo Shaco - Masked Shaco
[Buying] plat/diamond smurfs EUW!
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
title says it all, PM me or write below in this thread
[Trading] EUW Want to Trade my Silver 2 Account for Gold-Plat Smurfs
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Mein Account hat ein paar nette Skins, viele Runen nen guten Namen der Plat/Gold Account braucht nicht mal irgendwelche Skins haben. Skins: http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/euw/55336800/skins über 50 Champs 4 volle Runenseiten, Jungle,Ap,Ad,Support/tank
[Selling] NA Smurfs: Plat-V ($80) and Gold-IV ($40)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, So I am getting rid of a few smurfs of mine. I have one that I managed to boost to Platinum V and one that is in Gold IV. I am the original owner of the Plat account and the Gold account is very secure as it was passed from a close friend a long time ago. They are both eligible for the seasonal rewards. Let me know if any of you guys are interested or want to know more details. Thinking about $80 for the platinum account and $40 for the gold account. Trying to keep the...
[Selling] NA Smurfs: Plat-V ($80) and Gold-IV ($40)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, So I am getting rid of a few smurfs of mine. I have one that I managed to boost to Platinum V and one that is in Gold IV. I am the original owner of the Plat account and the Gold account is very secure as it was passed from a close friend a long time ago. They are both eligible for the seasonal rewards. Let me know if any of you guys are interested or want to know more details. Thinking about $80 for the platinum account and $40 for the gold account. Trying to keep the...