Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE accounts for sale UNVERIFIED

Discussion on EUNE accounts for sale UNVERIFIED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
EUNE accounts for sale UNVERIFIED

PM me with offers

Old 08/19/2015, 17:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Number one 6 euro? skype : darkorbit.vs.99
Old 08/19/2015, 17:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Can you send me a list of the champs + skins?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Unverified] Gifting Accounts (NA/EUNE/EUW)
06/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey im offering that. All unverified accounts, the rp is safe, and the payment will do with PayPal (F&F) 3x = LvL 15 - EUW - 24k rp - 18k IP - 38€ 1x = LvL 15 - NA - 28k rp - 22k IP - 48€
[Selling] Selling EUW & EUNE Gifting Accounts- LVL 15- 27K Rp- 55K IP- Unverified
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Gifting Accounts EUW and EUNE. Accounts level 15 27115 RP - 55000 IP unverified Email Gift
[EUNE] LVL 30 ACCOUNTS. UNVERIFIED/UNRANKED [ALL ACCOUNTS €5]
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I decided to do a sale. (I want to get my TBM up!) The accounts have no bans/restrictions and are all unverified, thus you will be able to register them on your own email adress! (None are botted either!) The accounts have all been inactive for quite a while!! (if something happens to your accounts, we will find a propper fix to the problem!) ALL ACCOUNTS ARE AS IS. €5 PER ACCOUNT.
[Selling] ALL ACCOUNTS: €5 || EUNE || UNRANKED & UNVERIFIED
02/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The accounts have no bans/restrictions and are all unverified, thus you will be able to register them on your own email adress! (None are botted either!) The accounts have all been inactive for quite a while!! (if something happens to your accounts, we will find a propper fix to the problem!) Cheaper then buying those €2 accounts - - - - - - - - - EUNE - - - - - - - - -