Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account with Pax Jax Riot Singed/Nasus

Discussion on EUW Account with Pax Jax Riot Singed/Nasus within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account with Pax Jax Riot Singed/Nasus

Level 30
Diamond Border (Season 4)
Unranked this season
4 Rune pages

Paypal only, PM me for offers/more details.

Pictures below

Old 08/14/2015, 15:30   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
30€ PP
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 1lvl account with PAX TF,JAX, SIVIR, RIOT NASUS, RIOT SINGED AND HUMAN RYZE~~
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling really good account if u want start from lvl 1 :) With most rarest skins, original email, cheap. Pm me on skype mantuxx_lt . We use MM if u dont have 50 TBM. Check elophant. 0 games played. http://i.epvpimg.com/mbF2c.png
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable
Selling 1lvl account with PAX TF,JAX, SIVIR, RIOT NASUS, RIOT SINGED AND HUMAN RYZE~~
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Wrote my on skype for more information, or pm . I sell it cheap for real. U need to got 100 TBM or get a middleman ! :) Btw Original email with welcome MESSAGE ! 0 match played ! EU WEST SERVER
[Selling] EUW account, 80 champs, ~72 skins, over 100 runes, pulse ez, riot singed, riot nasus
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/GmPBFdN.jpg Account has 80 champions (i may have miscounted, screenshots show exactly) Account has 78 skins according to elophant (screenshot shows all the ones i saw, i may have missed one or two) Including special rare Riot Singed and Riot K9 Nasus, and Pulsefire Ezreal ~1.2k wins on standard no ranked stuff to speak of (I haven't played since 2012, only 1 game in last 10 months)