Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Collection of Great Accounts Check in!

Discussion on Collection of Great Accounts Check in! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Collection of Great Accounts Check in!

I only use Paypal.

-NA Accounts
[1] SOLD
[2] Diamond 4 65LP, 34 Champions, 1 Skin, 2 Runepages, Plat Border, 8k IP Price:135$
[3] Diamond 4 69LP High MMR 72% Winrate, 10K ip, 16champions [12 Ranked/29 Chat restrictions]Price:105$

-EUW Accounts
[1] Diamond 5 79-41 66% Winrate, 20 Champions, 2 runepages Great Smurf Price:90$
[2] SOLD
[3] SOLD
[4] Diamond 5 82% Winrate, 40 Champions, 2 runepages, 6.3k ipPrice:105$

-EUNE Accounts
[1] Platinum 5, 32 Champions, 3 runepages, 1 skin Price:50$
[2] SOLD

All of my accounts are listed on ************** for safe buying if you want link to it, please add me on skype or if you would like to buy something please add my skype and we can talk further

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GREAT NA accounts 100 euro each! check it out #paypal
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
*Paypal Only* *All accounts are registered to the north american server* Account #1 Server: North America Season 4 Rank: Unranked Season 5 Rank: Diamond V 77LP Champions: 108 Gyazo - 1700838c934dfff56f88e14a735ad5d5.png Skins: 61 {RARE: UFO CORKI, Silver Kayle, Riot K-9 Nasus}
[Selling] MMO Domination | GREAT DEALS | CHECK US OUT!
01/20/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
CURRENT OFFERS: Hearthstone 1. Accounts with complete cards. From Basic Cards to Naxx Cards to GVG Cards. All cards complete from 0-20 mana. All legendaries. Not all golden though. Path Of Exile 1. 50% Off Grandmaster Supporter Pack. No risk no bans no whatever. Completely safe. 2. Shop coins. From 500 coins to 5000 coins. WoW
Looking for a great browser game? Check this one!
01/17/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Check out the best multiplayer strategic browser game! It take like 5/10 minutes a day to play it! Train, get a job and work every day to achiev your real dream! Want to fight for your country? Wanna be the Country President? Rule your own Political Party? Own your Company's? Find out this giant game, explore the economy, start revolutionary wars in order to get back your lost regions! Get started now! http://www.erepublik.com/en Online Multiplayer Strategy Game | eRepublik
[WTS](EU) 85 Hunter, 85 DK and 4 x 80+ Alts (Great acc, Just check it out)
07/19/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there ! I have the account for about 5 years now (with the feasts of streangth to proove it). I want to quit WoW, and ... maybe someone else wants to continue the lore for this account (EU). Here it is: *85 Worgen male Hunter 361 ilvl PvE & 356 PvP. 310% Fly Speed, 20 Titles (Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Elder, Guardian of Cenarius and 17 more :P), 72 Mounts (Black War Steed, All the Netherwing Drakes, Blue Prot-Drake, Fosilized Raptor and still going for the Qiraji Battle Tank ......
WTS 85 Hunter, 85 DK and 4 x 80+ Alts (Great acc, Just check it out)
07/08/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello there ! I have the account for about 5 years now (with the feasts of streangth to proove it). I want to quit WoW, and ... maybe someone else wants to continue the lore for this account (EU). Here it is: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/wowscrnsh ot070411134834.jpg http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/wowscrns hot070411134848.jpg ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting...