Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest boost (up to gold)

Discussion on Cheapest boost (up to gold) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest boost (up to gold)

Hey there, I'm a plat 2 jungle main, but I play every position at a plat level. I've boosted many accounts to gold, so its easy for me and I need a few extra bucks for college .
my rates will be $7 per Division for bronze divisions under 1 and $10 for division 1
silver games are $10 a division under 1 and $15 for division 1.
of course I'll be willing to negotiate prices with you, depending on your own situation and on if you wanted something special (certain role/ champ pref)

I will not do more than 1 boost at a time so if I say i'm boosting your account, 100% of my time will be to boost your account, guarenteeing a fast boost, because I have nothing else to do with my life right now x'(
Add me on skype ; dkgames9622 and we can discuss things more and get busy

I will give 100% honesty and will expect the same , thank you.
Add me on skype if you want my sum name or to talk to me in league client.
Duo Queue is an option but I charge per game, win or lose, for duo queue because its harder and less predictable outcomes
Old 08/13/2015, 07:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch if you want

Tags
boost cheap elo, cheap boost, elo boost