Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Team Rank Wards

Discussion on OCE Team Rank Wards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE Team Rank Wards

Anyone out there doing boosts for a Team Rank wards for OCE server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW RANK TEAM!(DIAMOND)
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype:WelcomeToHeaven/EloBoost Need it for today!
[Buying] 3v3 Rank Team NA
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-Want to buy 3v3 Rank Team NA at a very cheap price -Range from Gold 1 - Platinum 1 (Prefer Platinum) -Pay via Paypal Only -Can be 1-5 win, I don't need team with like 10 wins because if your booster are all diamond or above, playing 3v3 and lose all game will place you in like plat or smth, so I want it at a cheap price @my skype if you want to sell
[Selling] RANK TEAM GOLD IV
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
YO SELL RANK TEAM GOLD 5 EURO ADD ME SKYPE:apo4ever2 BUMB BUMB 5 EURO GUYS
[Buying] Gold 3V3 Rank Team NA
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hii guys i wanna buy gold 3v3 rank team in NA server fresh team would be better please write the rank of ur team, price and skype id, i will contact u. thanks
[Buying] Rank Team 5v5
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying either a team that is ranked in 5v5. At least rating of Gold or Higher. If you are interested in selling. Please leave a comment below with the following. Prefer server NA (if you have a 3v3 that you might want to offer as well. You can, just indicate its a 3v3) I will take it into consideration as well. Though my main focus is 5v5. Team Rating: Example Gold V, Plat V and such