Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling UFO Corki Accountfor Skrill

Discussion on Selling UFO Corki Accountfor Skrill within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Selling UFO Corki Accountfor Skrill

I need fast money

Fast offer me maybe I will accept

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account with UFO corki
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i am selling a Account with UFO corki The account has almost all champions around 60 skins( 8 legendary , 10 legacy) Gold V 12 rune pages´ Comes with: Original email
[Selling] Selling UFO CORKI account LVL 30 (EUW)
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has no hero but Corki and the Ufo Corki skin aswell. 12k IP~, no runes have been bought, i want around 15 euros for the account (very rare skin, unranked - no rankeds played ever) It's a pre season 1 account so if you want to have this rare one PM me :) only paypal gifting
Allods Accountfor sale !
10/28/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Just add me on skype and let's talk there, I´m not high level, but I have some good mounts and good equip (Paladin) I hope get 20 € but you can make me offers. Skype: keybladerl trade with request a trade
Selling NA LoL accounts inc UFO Corki
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling some LoL accounts ranging in price and level and elo got 3-4 smurfs ready to sell one having ufo corki. Add on skype for more details screenshare and what not :zyfij123 or pm me
SELLING ACC WITH UFO CORKI
08/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I wanna Sell UNRANKED LVL 30 Account on Eu West Champs : 50 Runes : 5 Full Pages : Mid,Ad carry , Jungle , off tank , support Price : 10 euro paysafe card contact me via pm