Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ılılı• Buying Unverified Accounts on EUW •ılıl

Discussion on ılılı• Buying Unverified Accounts on EUW •ılıl within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 244/2/5
ılılı• Buying Unverified Accounts on EUW •ılıl

Hello,

I buy all kind of Accounts until they are :

-Unverified

It's absolutely useless to ask me to buy your account until he is VERIFIED .
I won't offer , you have to tell me your price .

If you are interested

=> Comment
=> Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Battlefield 3 accounts || 5 accounts for €10,- ( unverified email / Never played
05/18/2015 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 5 battlefield 3 accounts for €10,- ( unverified email / Never played on it ) FRESH NEW ACCOUNTS Payment: Paypal / PaySafeCard / Bitcoin / Skype: nick453nduocraft
buying unverified euw acc
02/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
doesnt matter skins/runes/champs just need to be unverified with a legit price. going first to trusted guys
BUYING ANY CHARACTERS 90+ UNVERIFIED LEAVE INFORMATION
01/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 27 Replies
Hello everyone iv just recently return to silkroad online witch im sure we all know is a very good game, I am back to my old ways and am looking to buy characters the title says 90+ but ill buy any character if i think its got potential. I will pay through paypal only just because i have always used paypal and do not intend on using any other method. ( no i do not do chargebacks if you dont trust it then dont sell me your character easy as that) I am looking to buy chinese characters only im...