Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF] Smurf Partner - rushing Diamond today

Discussion on [LF] Smurf Partner - rushing Diamond today within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF] Smurf Partner - rushing Diamond today

yo, my main acc DIa 2 got banned :/ so im smurfing atm on EUW. Got placed GOld 1 after 10 wins and im currently plat 3. could need a good duo mate to rush diamond with 20 min games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond or high Plat Duo partner with smurf in Gold $50 per 5 wins
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I will top / mid / or support. So basically $10 per win. I will paypal after each win. in Gold IV right now. need to get to plat before the 11th. PM me and we'll make this happen. NA server.
Searching for Platin/Diamond Smurf duo queue partner from B1 to S5
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, im searching for a lol pro with a low elo smurf that would duo queue with me from b1 to s5. Before deciding me for a partner i would do 1 test game with you for choosing the best regards
[Selling] {NA} Crazy Smurf Promotion ! GET UR SMURF TODAY 10-20$ UNRANKED !!! LIMITED OFFER
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
edit
Diamond I smurf looking for a duo partner
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! I am a diamond I player boosting a account from plat to diamond V. It is currently plat II 80 points and about to enter P1 promos. I'm winning about 65% of my games at this elo, which is really frustrating so I'm looking for another diamond booster to duo queue with me. This is only worth your time if you're boosting an account and looking for a duo queue partner to. To prove that I'm diamond I and not looking for another diamond to carry me, I can add you on my main...