Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 4 acc, **CHEAP**EUNE

Discussion on Platinum 4 acc, **CHEAP**EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 4 acc, **CHEAP**EUNE

Hello guys, i want sell my platinum 4 account

Hello people, I decided to sell my order, the reason for that is that I no longer have time for games, and I started to work and I need money to start managed to buy some equipment, the profile would sell for 25e with it would help and ordered that the 24 lvl and will leave information out of him, both profiles i made and I guarantee you 100% information and email on which profile is verified

Platinum4 acc:

IP and RP :

Champions1:
Champions2:

Profile:

Rune page1:

Rune page2:

Skin1:

Second account is 24. lvl

Ip : 17 000

Rp: 5

Champions : Ezreal, Varus, Tristana, Garen, Alistar

Skins: Arcligh Varus, Footballer Ezreal

For more information add me on skype : stefanstf99 or email
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S4 Platinum EUNE [CHEAP]
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, WTS My League of Legends Account. S4 Platinum, actually 1/1 placement, 68 champions, few skins. Offer =]
[Selling] Platinum V EUNE cheap!
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS EUNE PLAT V CHEAP ACCOUNT! - Plat V nice elo -18 champs -2 rune p + 1 empty -335 RP / 4500 IP -3 refunds - original email! Price : 10euro MORE INFO :
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUNE acc/CHEAP
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Champions(78): epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! Skins(41): epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ epvpImg: simple. epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? epvpImg: simple. Rune and RunePages(10):
[Selling] Cheap Eune Platinum V ACC
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
skins : Quiiksick's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats offer me at here or at skype : djolesystem CHEAP !
Platinum V EUNE with Platinum 1 MMR[CHEAP]
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Platinum V EUNE account with really high mmr. ADD ME : blazed.eloboosting http://www.upload.ee/image/4047307/Kapa.jpg