Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE]CHEAP Diamond 5/ 543 skins alot of stuff

Discussion on [EUNE]CHEAP Diamond 5/ 543 skins alot of stuff within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [EUNE]CHEAP Diamond 5/ 543 skins alot of stuff

THIS account:

-EUW
-Diamond 5
-All champions
-543 skins

-Many anavailable icons
-Plat border
-20 rune pages
-18 k ip.

im selling it for this price because im really fed up of this game and i need money asap,add me on skype to buy it: kevinsarto8

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond 5/ 521 skins alot of stuff!
07/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
THIS account: -EUW -Diamond 5 -All champions -521 skins TSM T3MPR's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats -Many anavailable icons -Plat border -20 rune pages
dia 5 acc cheap price !!alot skins and stuff
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond 5 acc a lot of skins cheap all champions except one and cheap price ! ! ! Hello guys, I would like to sell my account because I dont want to play League of Legends anymore ! 150/ w me Iam Diamond 5 5 LP good mmr profil order ingame order + victorious skins (s3, s4) over 3000 normal games 13 runesites with all the runes u will need and are in meta. When u have any Questions feel free to ask. add me on skype : patrick.hofmann2 150 euro very cheap guys !! My Skins:
[Selling] SILVER IV EUNE ALOT OF SKINS CHEAP
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, today i would like to offer you an epic account in EUNE It Contains: Champions: 30 Skins : Little Knight Amumu, Definetely not Blitzcrank, Dreadknight Garen,Sangunine Garen,Pool Party Graves, Angler jax, Headhunter master yi,Pharaoh Nidalee, French Maid Nidalee , Bewitching Nidalee,Noxus Popy,Augmented Singed,Lumberjack Sion, Bandit Sivir, Spectacular Sivir,Super Teemo, Astronaut Teemo,Buccaneer Tristana,The Magnificent Twisted fate , High Noon Twisted fate,Zombie...
[Selling] TOP Diamond II acc CHEAP! With ALL CHAMPS ALOT SKINS and more!
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account that has over 3 years and has alot of work done in it. The account is Diamond II, 100LP, with over 100 skins, every champion, 20 rune pages and all the runes that you need. The account also has 35k IP and 15 euros in RPs comming from ESL from a GO4LOL I have ALL the information needed to sell you the account, such as ALL the payment info, screenshots with proofs of those payments and original email adress. I'm the only owner of the account and I've never shared...
[Selling] EUNE Account Diamond II , 104 Champions/55 skins, 12 runepages[ALOT of runes]
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* **EDIT** Account promoted to Diamond I ! Skype: exlunakore Or send me a message on here. Payment: PayPal ONLY!