Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to be elo boosted

Discussion on want to be elo boosted within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
want to be elo boosted

will anyone elo boost me for a silver 1 NA account? By this I mean i'll give you a silver 1 account as payment
Old 07/20/2015, 07:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype: necro-mant . Im Dia1 of NA
Old 07/20/2015, 08:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype- ikillforwork
Old 07/20/2015, 08:21   #4

added you both
Old 07/20/2015, 09:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Depends to what division.

add my skype!

> Suspec7. < with the period
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GET YOUR MMR BOOSTED CHEAP!
12/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys,since the season ended and ive got nothing to do and have free time i decided to do this.If you want your mmr to be boosted for the new season or you have draft wins to win for ranked just add my skype:tonyhawk96 I have no prices cause i decided if someone wants a boost well discuss the price^^ My official thread:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-leg ends-trading/3262370-cheap-elo-boosting-bronze-pla tinum.html
[EUW] Looking for man to be boosted at duoQ
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
if you wanted be boosted by using duoQ add me at skype. price is negotaible, depends on your division this acc is in EUW. silver 1 with gold ~+ mmr. price: negotaible... my skype; freeboostbronzegold
How can I report someone i boosted?
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys so I am in the progress of boosting someone from plat I - Dia V. The Problem is that i started at Monday and he told me that I will get my money today. Now he told me that there is a problem and he will get his money in 2-3 days, thus he cannot pay me today. I am now very suspicious whether he wants to scam me or not. So I changed his password and email adress today and will give it to him and do the last 3 promotion matches 2 diamond until i recieve the money. I know that he...
[Buying] looking to get boosted
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hey i just made an account right now i was trying to look for someone who can boost me before the end of season, i,m silver 2 win 23-24 lp per win and lose about 12-13 i would like to get boosted to gold 5
[Buying] Want to get 3v3 boosted.
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to play on your team for 10 games, to garentee gold placement and 10 wins for awards... I was silver last year, and I won't feed. I just want to get to gold. Paying whoever does it, thanks <3 skype xdoneil