Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Judgement kayle accounts

Discussion on Judgement kayle accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Judgement kayle accounts

I have a few judgement kayle accounts. Some 30 some not 30. Add me on skype for details. Ikillforwork

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (NA) two accounts 1 with riot kayle 1 with judgement kayle $1each unverified
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yea...so as the title says, just found two of my very old smurfs...both are on NA server, unverified and $1 each -lvl5 w/ riot kayle -lvl11 w/ 7champs, judgement&virdian kayle i take pp only, looking to get rid of them lol edit: found one more lvl5 riot kayle acc, if you buy all three will be $2 for all
[Selling] A few Riot Kayle / Judgement Kayle accounts
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I recently got my hands on a few low level accounts with Riot Kayle and Judgement Kayle on them. Also got other low level accounts that I will sell really cheap. List: Account #1 - lvl 6 - Judgement Kayle Unlocked - 4 wins ip boost - EUW
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted