Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[UNDETECTED/BAN SAFE] LoLDrop - First safe drop.hack!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UNDETECTED/BAN SAFE] LoLDrop - First safe drop.hack!

Hello guys,

I want to present you our new product - LoLDrop. Actually it's not that new as we exist on the market since a few months, but a few weeks ago we have implemented new security system to make sure that your account won't be banned - ever.

What is drop.hack?
Drop.hack will make the game server crash. Every player will get "Attempting to reconnect" information, and after a few minutes, the game will be done. (It won't be showed in your match history, also you won't lose/gain any League Points). It's great to use when you are in a promo for example, or when your teammates are afk/trolling.

In the new version released 22.06.2015 we have implemented strong security system, which won't make your account banned ever.
Proof:

One of my smurfs (3 weeks old). 65/3

Check our website for more information:

www.loldrop.eu

Also we are offering a TEST games, where I can join a custom game with you, and drop.hack it to let you be sure everything is working perfectly.

We are offering test games on following servers:
EUW
EUNE
OCE
TR
RU

Prices are:

1 month - 10 EUR (unlimited usages)
3 months - 20 EUR (unlimited usages)
Lifetime - 25 EUR (unlimited usages)

/ PayPal

Also we are offering a PaySafeCard payment method. If you would like to pay through PSC code (EU Only) please contact me on e-mail:

We will add a video presentation soon.
PS: If website is not working for you, please wait a few minutes/up to 1 hour as we have changed some things recently and it might still be not updated.