Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Triumphant Ryze

Discussion on WTB Triumphant Ryze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Triumphant Ryze

Hi I wanna buy Triumphant Ryze ((not skin code or similar))

Im on Euw and I will deal with trusted members only

Dont pm me if you have -1

post your price and skype i'll add you if im interested

edit: I need one for real cheap I dont care for the rp you can send gifts to your account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell Triumphant Ryze And Zombie Ryze
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an account with those skins : Triumphant Ryze And Zombie Ryze Account is at euw , with free transfer to EUNE and TR,i will validate to ur email once u bought , i selling cheap 9-11€ ,payment prefered paypal but can be discussed , i also have another acc unverified with zombie ryze for only 3€... contact me here or at skype: shromery14
[Buying] Black Alistar, CS Riven, Pax TF, Silver Kayle, Human Ryze and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Trusted members only. You will redeem via. teamviewer. Prefer buying in bundles for good deals. Add my skype: complex
[Buying] Looking for PAX TF, Human Ryze, Black Alistar and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Reposting because I recieved too many adds from untrusted users. Let me make this clear. I'm ONLY dealing with trusted users. NA only. We'll use teamviewer to redeem the codes. Also looking for CS Riven and Silver Kayle. Skype: "Complex"
[Buying] Looking for PAX TF, Human Ryze, Black Alistar and Triumphant Ryze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
NA only. Going first to trusted members. We'll use teamviewer to redeem the codes. Also looking for CS Riven and Silver Kayle. Skype: "Complex"