Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Former Diamond 1 Season 3 , Starting boosting service.

Discussion on Former Diamond 1 Season 3 , Starting boosting service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Former Diamond 1 Season 3 , Starting boosting service.

Hello girls and boys from #ElitePVPers

"Wiki" I have played League of Legends since season 1, Used to play on high competitive level in Season3 as a jungler. Unfortunately I somewhat lost the spark or my adaption to the patches wasn't all too good. I have been in some boosting service before, example lol*acaxxxx.net
But hey, words don't really prove anything right? Action before words.

My reason to start my own "boosting" service is that I am trying to save up all the money I can get to study in college after the summer. Though playing a game that I like & love is a bonus for me. Win/Win Situation

Boosting
- Only doing Eu West/Nordic
- From Bronze 5 to Platinum 1 (I am not sure how much I can do on my own in soloQ, cuz duoQ is a lot easier. So I got a Div limit ATM)
- Boost between Bronze5 - Gold5, Will prob go very fast.

I Just made an smurf account to check what level of play it is in the lower divisions.
2Links, samme acc
Proof:

Last Updated 14.07.2015
I am currently looking for Vouches!

You could also PM me in elitepvpers.com though I rather prefer skype. -Thanks
(Sorry for not being detailed on everything, currently new to this. Got any issues? PM me)

- time 13:02 | 14.07.2015 Doing Vouches.