Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND 5 LOTS OF SKINS, CHAMPS

Discussion on DIAMOND 5 LOTS OF SKINS, CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAMOND 5 LOTS OF SKINS, CHAMPS

Hello, selling account for 40 EUROS @ PAYPAL!

- Diamond 5 ( 12 LP )
- Russia ( Region )
- 80+ ( Pulse Fire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr, many legendary skins... )
- Champions NOT owned: 18.
- 4 Rune pages, many runes.
- 35 Unique summoner icons
- 2806 IP
- 127 RP
- Original E-mail adress.

Contact me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, it is a current Diamond 4 account, with the diamond border from last season. It still has high mmr (~20lp a win) so you can climb fast. It has all but I think 14 champs, I can get you a list if you are interested. Contact via skype if you are interested in the account : [email protected] RUNES Marks 2x Armor Pen 9x flat AD 9x Atc speed 1x Crit chance 9x Magic Pen
[Selling] [TR] Diamond 3 Acc with all Champs and lots of skins
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The acc is currently in dia 3 with proper mmr.It has all champs, a lot of skins and summoner icons.It has 17k unused ip on it.11 rune pages and most of the runes are included.I'll sell to the highest offer starting from 175 euro.Pm or post your offers.
[Selling] Diamond Account EUW - Lots of Champs and Skins.
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Diamond V lots of champs & skins (S2 Gold)
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, been here for a while but never made an account until now because I wish to sell something. I wish to sell my own account since I stopped playing League of Legends, and since I've spent a lot of money on it I was hoping to gain some back. EUW Account Diamond division 5 S2 Gold - Warhero Janna skin- 12 runepages + nearly all runes
EUW DIAMOND ACCOUNT, LOTS OF CHAMPS/SKINS
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, as I'm in need for some money I thought I could sell my smurf account. The account is on EUW, was diamond season 2 and is around 1700 rating ATM. The account is missing 15 (mostly useless) champions and got quite alot of skins, aswell as 10+ runepages and all the necessary runes. List of champions and skins. Ahri Akali