Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free boost platinum

Discussion on free boost platinum within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free boost platinum

hey, looking for someone who can give me his account in plat elo to do 10wins for free, i need to duoq with a customer and i dont have account in that elo atm, contact me if interested.

regards.
Old 07/12/2015, 22:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
EUW or EUNE ?
Old 07/12/2015, 22:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
will play for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free elo boost platinum 2
07/04/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Hi there, I'm currently platinum 2 but I'd like to boost people just for fun. Interested? add me on skype: wesselbouman1
free elo boost service up to platinum 5
05/30/2015 - Freebies - 5 Replies
Hey since i got some free time i can boost you guys free till plat 5. You should have decent runes and Rengar if possible. Just add me Skype if you need boosting.
platinum V-Platinum III account EUW FREE BOOST
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need Syndra, Karthus, Ezreal, Lucian, Xerath. (if you havent got the 2 adc champs NO PROBLEM!!) need AP AD RUNES! must be plat V MIN!!! skype: eloboost_service
[Selling] [NA] Free elo boost ( from bronze to Platinum )
11/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 74 Replies
NA and OCE Skype ID] Skype : eloboostjp About me] I am Diamond1 Player on NA and live in Japan.
[Selling] FREE ELO BOOST Bronze-Platinum EUW
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys! I am pretty new on this Website and i want to become a trusted member. So what can i do to be a trusted member for you? Instead of selling some boosts, i just do it for free. This offer is just limited until i have the trusted status for selling some boosts! So be fast ! :) Some Infos: My Name is Patrick, i am 25 years old and come from Cologne, Germany. I play LoL since early Season 1 and my highest rating was Diamond 3. Currently im playing on Diamond 5. For more...