Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and fast elo boost .( EUW / NA / TR / RU / EUNE )

Discussion on Cheap and fast elo boost .( EUW / NA / TR / RU / EUNE ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and fast elo boost .( EUW / NA / TR / RU / EUNE )

Hello guys !

i am diamond 1 - master tier player . I play in league of legends 4 years .

Price :

Bronze - 6 euro per.division
Silver - 10 euro per.divison
Gold - 13 euro per.divison
Platina - 18 euro per.divison
Diamond - 30 + euro per.divison

DuoQ boost + 20 %

Skype - serbian33

For more information add me in skype .
Old 07/10/2015, 15:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
Trusted booster++
Old 07/10/2015, 23:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trusted guy, did vouch game and carried hard! can recommend!
Old 07/10/2015, 23:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing booster carried the game so hard in gold Elo recommend and will use in future
Old 07/11/2015, 01:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is not able to boost in high platin region.
went 5:14:20 as jinx.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Elo boost, Cheap and fast!
09/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i offer elo boosting from bronze till Plat I! Prices are: Any division in Bronze: 5€ Bronze I - Silver V: 7,50€ Any division in Silver: 7,50€ Silver I - Gold V: 10,00€ Any division in Gold: 10,00€
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Selling] Cheap & fast elo boost EUW/EUNE !
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys and girls, your friendly elo boosting neighbour is here! Offering you the finest and whats most important - the cheapest elo boosting out there. So, lets start with a little intro about myself. Im a new member of elitepvpers so i have to work my way up and earn people trust. What that means is that the first couple of customers will get few divisions of fine boosting for free, in exchange of putting some good words for me here, since the trust is what matters for me at the...
[Selling] Cheap/Fast elo boost for EUW/EUNE/RU/TR
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
STATUS: AVAILABLE Doing vouches for people with atleast 10 TBM I might not be online so please send me your invitations through skype or just pm me. Hey guys. Me and my friend both are both diamond players since s2 on EUW and we decided to boost elo. We both have a lot of experience from cups like Go4LoL and boosting aswell. Our services are really fast. We do boost from 1 to 3 divisions per day. You can always talk to us through skype and ask anything you like. Prices: