Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Diamond 1 smurf EUW

Discussion on Selling my Diamond 1 smurf EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Selling my Diamond 1 smurf EUW

SOLD

I'm a booster on the NA servers and the ping has been too high to play on euw now so I'm selling it to someone who will actually use it. The acc was previously in masters, but has decayed into dia1. Pics are taken on patch 5.13

Proof of rank:

Champions: +Zac at the bottom

Runes:

Post here or add me on skype: shokugeki.na

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond 1 smurf acc.
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im currently selling my smurf acc that is d1 with 48 lp : FUCK THIS TEAM - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends i dont really know how much such an account is worth, i dont have many champs only like 25, i can share screen on skype, and you can see. I got creation email and everything on it. so just come with offers :D
[Selling] Selling my Smurf Diamond V.
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to Sell my EUW Smurf account since I don't have too much time anymore and I just play on my Main , to get to Diamond 1. 70 W / 39 L ]. The account has only 16 Champions. Full AD Runes + Attackspeed ( all you need for Shaco ) +AP Runes ( 3x AP Quint) Also, the account has Insane MMR you only play vs diamond 4-3. Best offer will get the account. If you have exp. with Middlemans, feel free to ask Someone.
Selling diamond 2 smurf
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
imgur: the simple image sharer summary imgur: the simple image sharer champions pm me with your offer, payment will be done at paypal. Server: EUW
[Selling] Selling Diamond 3 Smurf Account!
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello guys, i would like to sell my League of Legends smurf Account. Informations about the Account: S2: Gold Solo-Q S3: Diamond 3 0 Points. (Leader of 5on5 Plat V Team, 3on3 Gold Team. The Account is missing 20 Champs.
Selling Diamond 3 ADC smurf (high mmr)
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Diamond 3 smurf (high mmr)76 games (56 wins, 20 losses) It is an ADC smurf account and i have only a few champions Standard 6% lifesteal, ad marks,mr blues, armor yellows Champs: Alistar,Annie,Ashe,Ezreal,Garen,kayle,Leesin,Maste ryi,Nidalee,Nunu,Poppy,Ryze,Sivir,Soraka,TRistana, Twitch,Vayne,Warwick Name: Spirit of zyzz You can pm me offers:) Either ingame or in here Peace.:mofo: