Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEAGUE EUW Plat 3

Discussion on LEAGUE EUW Plat 3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QUALITY CHEAP LEAGUE ACCOUNTS(Personal accounts)Gold/plat/dia

Selling some of my personal league accounts, this one is plat 3 (plat2-1mmr) decayed but played 1 game to stop decay today(03.07.2015)

Its a personal smurf account so you will get to verify you're own email. But on the other hand the account only have 23champions and no skins that are worth anything. So its really just the solo queue rank that counts

I do have other accounts on euw, around silver -plat. (do have dia accounts aswell is the price is right) But for now i focus on selling this one.

Im a new on elitepvpers but i am trusted on #HF. Can verify myself there. If not i will go first to trusted memebers or use some sort of mm.

Leave a reply or add me on skype:norwaypker
Old 07/07/2015, 02:37   #2

Bump, still selling
Old 07/09/2015, 10:33   #3

Bump bump, still have the account and other accounts,(all lvled up and played by only me and myself))

Tags
smurf euw plat cheap