Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Diamond rewards from S4 arround 20 skins

Discussion on Euw Diamond rewards from S4 arround 20 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw Diamond rewards from S4 arround 20 skins

Ranked locked for 11 normal drafts, Price = 70 eur
Plat atm
Arround 10k Ip

Skins :
Skins:

Foxfire Ahri
Unchained Alistar
Hot Rod Corki
Officer Caitlyn
Victorious Elise
Frosted Ezreal
Explorer Ezreal
Dreadknight Garen
Mafia Graves
Mecha Kha'zix
Warring Kingdoms J4
Traditional Lee Sin
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Hired Gun Lucian
Victorious Morgana
Freljord Rammus
Battle Bunny Riven
Rocket Girl Tristana
Riot Girl Tristana
SKT T1 Vayne
Arclight Varus
Shockblade Zed
Grey Warwick

hamps not owned :

Quinn
zyra
darius
hecarim
fiora
nautilus
viktor
brand
galio
bard

icons:

clg icon 2014
the harrowing mistery gift skin
2013 gold icon
2014 diamond icon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond V account 360 skins,S4 Diamond rewards AND MORE-SUPER CHEAP-
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The account was dia s3 and dia s4. alsp plat 1 in teams with very high mmr http://i.imgur.com/CXPEHTt.jpg Here is the list of skins. PRICE IS ONLY 100 EURO through paypal! Midnight Ahri Popstar Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[Selling] DIAMOND 2,(S1,S2,S3,S4 REWARDS!!!) 95 SKINS (LOT OF RARE)
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Today I have for sale an account in the game League of Legends on the server EU Nordic and East . The current account is in D2 ( 61 league points) . In earlier seasons were in the following divisions , and has all the associated rewards. S1: Gold S2 : Platinum
[WTSEUNE, DIAMOND 3(DIAMOND REWARDS S4), CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!!!, 41 SKINS
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I want to sell league of legends account: Division: diamond 3 Champions: 81 Runes page 7 Skins 41: Crismon Akali Unchained Alistar
[Selling] Plat 1 EUW,Diamond rewards S4,74 skins,JUST 25 EUROS.
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this account on the link below.The only thing is it's demoted in Platinum 1 inside the pre-season. Has Diamond season 4 rewards for solo que. Extra information on the link below.Add me on skype: tzeik11 Just 25 euros via paypal. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3501764-diamond-v-account-euw-74-skins-incl uding-rare.html
[Selling] NA - Diamond 3 Smurf - S4 Diamond Rewards - Some champs/skins - PERSONAL
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my personal League of Legends smurf account in order to help pay for my rent this month. This is my PERSONAL account that I've had since creation and it will never be recovered. Once sold, it is 100% in your hands for life. Account Information: - S4 Diamond Rewards - 4-letter OG Name (gotten $25-$30 offers on) - Some holiday/event summoner icons - Decent amount of champions owned - Skins for most champions that I main - Above 50% W/L in ranked