Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

140 SKINS , VICTORIOUS J4,LEGENDARY SKINS , PLAT3 , for 50 USD!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
140 SKINS , VICTORIOUS J4,LEGENDARY SKINS , PLAT3 , for 50 USD!

Hello. I want to sell League of Legends account. The account has 139 skins and all champions up from Season 1. Currently ranked in Platinum V. For details and price just pm me if you are interested .

also Skype contact :
cristov2010

I can go ONLY with middleman : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...izlodziej.html

Selling with trusted middleman. Can go 40 eur Paysafe

up

« EUW acc S1/G5 with Vic. Morgana | NA plat 5 acc ,gold border »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Legendary Championship Riven Account w/ 162+ skins and Ultimate/Victorious/Legendary
06/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Price: $200 but negotiable Check out my elophant: http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...27951754/skins Also, I will provide you with more info about the account if you are even mildly interested with what is already posted. There is still a...
[Selling] 140 SKINS , VICTORIOUS J4,LEGENDARY SKINS , PLAT3 , for 50 USD!
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , I want to sell this account it is on EUNE. Thats a special occassion. Contact me on skype : cristov2010
[Selling] Plat3 Acc Hight MMR, Legendary Skins, Riot Ward Skin
04/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys im selling this smurf, EUW SERVER Verified email, 3 Rune Pages (AP,AD, TANKY), 72 Champions, 19 Skins (2 Legendary, Infernal Nasus, Final Boss Veigar), Riot Ward Skin, Free Transfer to RUSSIA Leave ur Offers, i do not sell this less...
[Selling] Plat 3 EUW account with championship riven and all victorious skins 32 skins in total
03/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
title^^ has all victorious skins too has like 7 runes pages and the runes you need also has 371 ip boost wins left due to a bug happening when i bought ip boosts csgo keys/items pref but open to offers SS...
[Selling] 140 SKINS , VICTORIOUS J4,LEGENDARY SKINS , 20 RUNEPAGES , DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , so I have account to sell. I am the only owner up from season 1. If you would like to know details contact me on Skype : cristov2010.