Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB HORRIBLE BRONZE 5 MMR Account

Discussion on WTB HORRIBLE BRONZE 5 MMR Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB HORRIBLE BRONZE 5 MMR Account

Like title. THE WORSE the better. MMR must be trash. dont care for what champs or skins it has.
Old 06/29/2015, 05:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
What server?
Old 06/30/2015, 08:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Or

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
SUCHE BRONZE ACCOUNT // Search Bronze Accounts
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Leute ich suche für die kommenden 3-4 Tage ein Bronze Account! Warum? Wir haben mittlerweile 6 Leute von Bronze auf Silber 5 umsonst gespielt! Und da wir nur DuoQ Spielen fehlen uns ab heute 2 Accounts. Was brauche ich nun?
[VSRO] NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO FIX THIS HORRIBLE ISSUE
10/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
my DB was having the pet dc a friend told me to delete the 2 keys of _Char Tab in relationship.. when i deleted them i met another problem my game server alwas get this error : . CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error
Darkside 2.0 is Horrible
01/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Actually im posting this for a friend but this server isn't good it Gm's and PM's break their own rules. The GM's PM's have sworn at players and have been killing in cronuis even though its not allowed. The owner than threatened my friend because she was going to tell me to post this. He then proceeds to say that he will sue her. im just saying avoid the server. Do you want Pm's and Gm's that can't even follow their own rules. Seriously. Oh and the owner of darkside if you happen to postin...
new horrible patch....
04/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Patch 5022 - Good or Bad? - ConquerRPG Forum bunch of useless shit, wow tq fails