Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC EUW ALL SKINS ACC !!!

Discussion on EPIC EUW ALL SKINS ACC !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Exclamation EPIC EUW ALL SKINS ACC !!!

Level 30
ALL BuyAble SKINS
all Chroma Skins
Every Runes , 20 Rune Pages
ELO: Plat 5

Payment Bitcoin / Paysafecard / Bank Transfer / Paypal / Steamvoucher / CSGO SKINS

Make me a Price, you first or MM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Epic Account shop! limited skins, epic accs!
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi, i have some accs to sell. thought this would be easier than making 3 posts for 3 accs. i will update accs that is sold and when i get new ones! Account 1; EuW Diamond2 Soloq, plat1 3v3 leader pax tf, triumph ryze. Price 550€ Hello I am selling my main account on europe west.
[Selling] Epic EUW Account 54 Skins/100 Champs/Epic MMR
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I'd like to sell my classy League of Legends Account Level 30 on EUW. It's currently Silver 3, but I can push it to Gold if you want to. There are less than 50 Rankeds played with over 70% winratio. This means your MMR is top class. You gain 35-39 and lose 12-16. If you suceed in a divison you possibly skip the next one: e.g You win promotion games in Silver 5, you'll get promoted to Silver 3 instantly. Facts about the account: -1111 Normal Wins. -30 Ranked Wins. -Silver...
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 RS, Epic Skins!!!
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 Sites, Epic Skins!!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.