Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Gold V ACC for a Bronze ACC

Discussion on Trade Gold V ACC for a Bronze ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade Gold V ACC for a Bronze ACC

Hy i want to trade my Gold V with 80 points smurf on EUW agian a Bronze account if your intrested add me on skype and for more information.
I will give you the original email with the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD 5 EUW 25€ or trade for low bronze+10€
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
got a fresh gold 5 acc for sale. 25€ or trade for low bronze+10€ . send me PM or mail at [email protected]
[Buying] buy bronze 4/5 account NA, or trade with bronze 2 acc
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wanna buy a bronze 4/5 account, willing to spend around $10 on it, champs and skins doesnt matter but as much as possible. or, if you have a good account that has 100+ champs and 50+ skins, im willing to trade with my bronze 2 account that has 110 champs and 51 skins including many rare ones and expensive ones. make offers here or pm I ONLY NEED NA ACCOUNTS up still looking still looking
Trade my gold 3 account with any bronze account (EUW)
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey i want to trade my Gold 3 account (100lp) on euw, with any bronze account (prefer the lowest elo possible) :D this account is a smurf, it gots 17 champs, 2592 ip + hextech singed skin, 2 rune sites (standard ad rune site 15 ad, 9 armor, 12 mr and standard ap rune site 7,8 magic pen, 15 ap + armor and mr) if its really necessary i could boost the account into platin.
[Trading] trade s1 acc on eu for bronze
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys iwant bronze account with alot stuff i give silver 1 73 champions and 8 skins if you want pictures we will speak on skype my skype is :giorgos1010